Prismatic binoculars made "Staleliteynaya Obukhov Plant" for the Navy Department in 1914, as evidenced by the mark in the form of inscriptions and emblem of an anchor with the acronym "neo"on the left eyepiece cover. Original black paint on all surfaces preserved almost completely. On the right eyepiece cover caused the year of issue and the name of the binoculars - "LED. 8., B. U., 1914," and also the serial number is "1808". The bakelite eyecups are lost. The body of the eyepiece is made of white metal and brass, covered with a thin textured black leather. Clean optics, fully functional.
A rare example of Maritime optics of the Russian Empire.
Very good condition.