Pants are made of high quality cloth grey-steel-blue, with a broad crimson General stripes on the outer side of each leg. Was used from 1943-1945.
On the belt in the area of the back there are two loops, for the regulation of the planting. Codpiece fastens with six buttons and a steel hook. The inner side of the belt with silk lining. Lined clearly visible ink mark of the manufacturer and the requisite mark. The trousers feature a one-hour front pocket, two side diagonal pockets, and one back pocket closed with a flap closure. There are slight traces of latkes.